TRENDING NOW
Shatrughan Sinha Height - How tall?
Indian actor and politician, Shatrughan sinha is known for his roles in movies like Dost, Kaala Pathar and Dostana. He always looked two inches shorter than Amitabh Bachchan and about three inches taller than Dharmendra in his vintage movies. Besides I have heard that he mentioned somewhere that he is six foot tall. Peak Height: 6" - Six foot
Rajpal Yadav Height - How tall?
Mukesh Rishi Height
Indian actor, Mukesh Rishi has always been one of tallest actor in his movies. In fact, he was considered for a role in the TV series Mahabharta because the director wanted tall actors and he was impressed with Mukesh’s physique. As far as I know, Mukesh has never elaborated on his height, just that as an actor he was favored many times because of height. However, after comparing him with actors such as Amitabh Bachchan, Rajat Bedi and vishwajeet pradhan (they all are almost same tall, at least in the older movies) I think I have a pretty good idea of his real height. Height: 6'2" Weight: 187 lb (85 kg) These statistics of Mukesh Rishi are of his peak physique which I think was around 1995.
Mohnish Bahl Height
Kiran Kumar Height - How tall?
Akshay Kumar Height
Indian actor, Akshay Kumar is known for his roles in movies like Andaaz, Hera Pheri, Bhagam Bhag and Khiladi series. He is one of the most popular contemporary actor in India. Once upon a time I had read an article where it was written that Akshay claims to be 6'1" and wanted to 6'3". he has been speculated to be anywhere between 6" to 6'1", but I think he is a bit shorter than that. As he appears to be a bit shorter than actors like Zayed Khan or Arjun Rampal (some will even claim John Abraham). But there is another thing that baffles me, it also appears that maybe he has lost a bit height, not much though, only a bit. Height: 5'11.25" His weight would be around 76 kg.
Dharmendra Height
Indian actor, Dharmendra is known for his roles in movies like Sholay, Phool Aur Pather, Charas and Dharm Veer. He is widely considered one of the popular actor in the history of Indian cinema and most handsome man. Peak Height: 5'9" - Five feet nine inches nowadays he must be around 5'7" Young Dharmendra Dharmendra at the age of 78.
Aditya Pancholi Height
Indian actor, Aditya Pancholi is known for his roles in movies like Saathi, Yes Boss, Race 2 and Bodyguard. He has acted in almost 100 movies. Aditya is considered a tall actor, with many believing him to be as tall as 6'3". While I do not believe this, but have got to admit he is tall, the same kind of tall as Abhishek Bachchan or Yuvraj Singh is. Height: 6'1¼" - Six foot one and a quarter inch
Comments